Thursday, July 29, 2010

Chatter time

With my new book already set up on Amazon.com, I have been busy promoting my book. I have two radio interviews booked and I am going to be a guest author for an open house event at a library here in DC. I am marking my calendar of things to do and prepare for.

Being an author is fabulous and it sure does keep you busy after you have written the end to your story.

I’ve been doing a lot of online research too, finding places to list my new book. I have registered and signed up at sites aimed at writers and authors. Boy, to keep track of all this stuff, I am keeping a notebook of all the places that are now bearing my name and book information.

Right now, everything is about the new book, “Broken Voices”, but I can’t forget about my other babies, the oldie but goody titles. They can’t be pushed to the back burner. They have to stay up front too.

Oh, more great news to announce, “A New Home for Her Cubs” is going to be a print book too. It is coming out in paperback. The proof copy is in the mail as I type. I can’t wait to see it. With that said, all of my titles will be in both ebook and paperback form, which gives great options to my readers. The only book that does not come in paperback is Wohali and the Little People. I am going to have to get with the publisher and see if we can remedy that. With such a wonderful book cover, it should be a POD too.

Well, I have a lot of things to do today, I just wanted to touch base and let you know WHAT I HAVE BEEN DOING. I am on a fabulous roller coaster ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment