Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Well here it is February 14th already. I hope you are spending the day smelling a nice bouquet of roses and eating a big box of your favorite chocolates.

I've been sitting here working on a new website. This one is free. I like free don't you? On this website I will be talking about my books. I will also be blogging. I just love to talk...sometimes I just can't help myself. My new website is called...Snap Dragon Book Nook, I tickle myself with the names I come up with. How do you like the sound of this? When it is finished and posted to the web, I will be sure to blog about because I want you to check it out.

Well, that's all for now, I have a lot of work to do and I need to get started, for I spent all morning and all afternoon on this computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment