Thursday, September 29, 2011

Hello Autumn


Well, here we are and summer is gone. I think it went pass way too fast. I wish it could have stayed a little while longer, for I am not looking forward to falling leaves in the yard. I am also not looking forward to what will be coming next...Winter. I am so not a wintertime baby. Oh well, just have to live with it.

This is the end of September and I did get a lot accomplished this month, plenty of articles written, which is a good thing because I sure do love what I do. If you don't love your career, then you should find another one. Always do what you love because when you do, you will do it much better, giving 100% of yourself.

I am still waiting for my new book idea to be published. I tell you, this is the longest period of time I have ever waited on a publisher to complete the publishing process. They are looking at artist for the cover, so they say. I wonder what they will come up with. And yes, I am still waiting to hear from the editor who has the manuscript. Oh, I did get assigned a new editor by the way, this time it is the senior editor because the old editor left the publishing company for personal reasons. However, I am still waiting to get the first message from her telling me what needs corrected or changed....if anything. I am wondering, how long should a writer wait on a publisher, should there be a time limit before you move on and take your manuscript elsewhere? I mean, I am just saying. You can give me your input on this if you want. I'd appreciate any response.

I see the blogger has a new interface, I tried it and I liked it. Hopefully this blog will have a new look to it when I am finished. It is suppose to look like a magazine spread....I think, well that's what I am going for. However, when I first try new things....I don't know what the heck I am doing, I just play around until...presto it is done.

Well, this little chit chat is coming to an end. I hope you are having an awesome Thursday because I am. And guess what is on my plate.....A writing assignment. Yeah! I am so loving this....I like staying busy and being productive. So everybody out there, lets get our writing on, especially if you are a writer/author or something like that. Let's enjoy doing what we love to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment