Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Great Day in the Morning Chat


Good morning, good morning. I know, shame on me for not keeping up with my chit chat blog. However, I have been busy, which is a good thing. However, this week is starting out slow. Last week, it was humming around my desk. I had 9 articles to put out and I succeeded. I even beat my deadline by a couple of days. Now I like that! I would love to have more assignments like that.....on a weekly basis.

How are you adjusting to this fall season? This is not my favorite time of the year because it is too close to winter, which I am not a fan of. I prefer the summer months 24/7. Now that's my cup of tea. Bump the cold weather with all that ice and snow.

I am still waiting for my last new book to make some progress, talking about moving forward with it. Maybe that will be my Christmas Gift, a finished book. Oh well, the key word here is patience, so I am working on that. I guess you can't rush a good thing, what do you think?

So, what do I do when I am not working on a freelance article, or writing a new book for kids? You will find me hanging out on Facebook and Twitter. Oh yeah, this grandma has it going on with cyber space. I found a new stress outlet, I've been playing this 3D fish game called AquaLife. I like my aquarium that I decorated and the fish actually swim around and grow. Nah, you don't eat them when they get big, you sell them and make coins. LOL I went from level 1 to level 19 in no time at all. I have a lot of new fishy friends too. To play this online game you have to be a fish lover. I didn't even realize that I am attracted to fish....the pretty kind. They have some ugly ones you can purchase. There will be no predators in my aquarium. LOL

In the evening, after all my work is done, I like to play "Words with Friends". This is a scrabble game that can go on for days, for you play when you want. Sometimes I have 4 and 5 games going on....But you know what....I suck at this game. I think I only won one game. It is all about strategy and that I need to work on, plus I keep getting these stupid letters that are hard to work with. LOL As a writer, you would think I would breeze through this game.....but that ain't happenin! Oh well, it is still fun and relaxing.

So, what's on your agenda for October 17th? It looks like a chill day for myself.
Well, I guess I better end this little note and go check my email. Who knows, I might have an article request waiting on me. I am keeping my fingers crossed, because I do like working. I love being busy and having something to do that is interesting and full feeling.

If you like this little chat, don't be afraid to say so...heck come on and subscribe to my blogs.....I do after all, have some interesting things to talk about, sometimes. LOL

Hey and don't forget, the holidays are right around the corner. Books make lovely gifts for kids. So, don't forget to add my titles to your shopping list and just in case you forgot what they are....I am here to remind you.

Broken Voices
A New Home for Her Cubs
Sugar and Spice Fairy Tales for Girls
Stories from Grandma's Garden
Wohali and the Little People
Smiles and Frowns through Animal Town's Storybook.


(All of which are sold at Amazon.com) Happy Shopping!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much David. I am just now reading your comment, I really must stay on top of my blogs. That's going to be my New Year's resolution, spend more time blogging.

    ReplyDelete